Hi everyone, this is Noah Gutierrez at Enhance Fitness Studio in Countryside. Here's my latest fitness blog designed to inspire you all to become the best version of yourself possible. Many Benefits to keeping your teens exercising include...
1. Boot camp for teens improves agility, balance, speed, coordination, strength, cardio, stamina, endurance and more. Help them become stronger physically, mentally and as a person.
2. Helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. They are going to sweat so good, make sure to provide them with water or sports drinks before, during and after to help maintain their proper hydration levels.
3. Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints. They will be more energetic, peaceful and less irritated.
4. Exercise improves the quantity, quality of sleep and they are more vibrant during the day. It helps promote healthy sleeping habits that can carry over into performing well at school.
5. Exercise promotes improved school attendance, reduces sick days and enhances academic performance. It helps stay mentally sharp, improves memory and other cognitive functions.
6. Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills including sportsmanship, trust, team work, leadership, confidence and discipline. Helps them do better at school team tryouts, better athletes, better game performance and helps build endurance and stamina.
7. You child will have greater self-esteem, confidence, feel great, look their best and have a better self-image. This helps them enjoy life to the fullest.
8. Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays development of
many chronic diseases (eg. Heart disease , diabetes, obesity , and hypertension)
and promotes health
9. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
10. Teens who exercise are more likely to keep exercising into adulthood. We can instill healthy habits now so it's easier to maintain them when they are on their own. They will understand proper exercise form, the importance of stretching, proper rest, sleep and be introduced to exercises that can be practiced on their own.