1 month of Summer Fitness BOOT CAMP for ages 11 - 14 every Saturday in June, July, August (except Saturday July 7th) 10am - 1045am with Noah Gutierrez & Zach Tomanovich(no class memorial day weekend) You can purchase 1 month, 2 months or all 3 months in advance if you buy the early bird special at $25 per month before May 31st. To buy all 3, just purchase 3 in the quantity. This program is designed to keep your youth active, promote health, exercise instruction and provide all this without a non-residential fee that overwhelms many families. The same price regardless of where you come from.
Many health benefits to bringing your child to boot camp include
1. Teens who exercise are more likely to keep exercising into adulthood. We can instill healthy habits now so it's easier to maintain them when they are on their own. They will know proper exercise form, understand the importance of stretching, proper rest, sleep and be introduced to exercises that can easily be practiced from the comfort of their own home during the week.
2. Helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. They are going to sweat so good, we have towels at the studio for them to use, we have a water fountain but feel free to bring any water or sports drinks you feel will help maintain their proper hydration levels.
3. Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints. They will be more energetic, peaceful and less irritated.
4. Exercise improves the quantity, quality of sleep and they are more vibrant during the day.
5. Exercise promotes improved school attendance, reduces sick days and enhances academic performance. It helps stay mentally sharp, improves memory and other cognitive functions.
6. Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills including sportsmanship, trust, team work, leadership, confidence and discipline.
7. You child will have greater self-esteem, confidence, feel great, look their best and have a better self-image. This helps them enjoy life to the fullest.
8. Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays development of
many chronic diseases (eg. Heart disease , diabetes, obesity , and hypertension)
and promotes health
9. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
10. Bootcamp for tweens improves agility, balance, speed, coordination, strength, cardio, stamina, endurance and more.
This course is full body group fitness themed for the summer 3 month course. Your child will love the boot camp program at Enhance Fitness Studio and it will introduce them to multiple exercises. Boot camp instructor Noah Gutierrez will lead this class, who currently runs the after school martial arts program at Chicago Public Schools since 2013 and currently run the Youth Enhance Sports Performance program at Enhance Fitness Studio. If you have any questions you can email Noahg76@gmail.com or call 773-957-8040 (please leave voicemail if no answer, sometimes i'm running a class) Thanks and keep having a healthy day!