Interested in getting stronger, faster, and more agile for your upcoming season?
Looking to gain massive power to out perform your opponents?
Are you just inches away from dunking and looking to increase your vertical?
Join us at Enhance Sports Performance!!!
Enhance Sports Performance is designed for athletes of all skills and sports. No matter what sport/activity you participate in, there is always room to learn new skills, gain knowledge, grow stronger, and become a better athlete.
- Prevent the likelihood of common youth injuries
- Improve overall functional strength to increase strength, power, and coordination
- Make sure the athlete instills good practice on and off the field/court
For the month of October ONLY, Enhance Fitness Studio is offering a one time deal to join Enhance Sports Performance. For a limited time, you can join our youth strength & conditioning program for just $80!!!
That is $70 off the regular price!
We are only offering this deal for the first 10 that purchase this deal no later by October 1st.
So what do athletes do at Enhance Sports Performance?
- We will first begin with what areas the athlete needs to work on. Injury Prevention, Mobility, and Safety Will be the #1 Priority. The athletes will be given outside work in which they are expected to stretch, perform mobility techniques, engage in light cardio, and any other additional exercises the trainer/athlete would presume appropriate.
- Upon arrival (first 15-20 minutes) Every athlete will perform a proper warm up that will be given to them upon assessment
- (30-45 Minutes) The Athlete will be taken through a group drills working on skills like speed, agility, coordination, power, and endurance.
- (30-45 Minutes) The Athlete will work on tiered strength progressions, which will be tailored around their specific developmental stages, past injuries, goals, and strength/weakness.
Enhance Sports Performance meets on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 - 7pm.
Purchase this deal now and save $70. This purchase is only good for the month.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact head ESP instructor Jeff D'Adam by clicking here.