2 weeks of summer daytime Boot Camp for ages 11-14
2 weeks of daytime summer fitness boot camp for ages 11-14 Monday - Thursday 2:30pm or 5:30pm (2 timeslots to choose from)
Keep your kids active and learning healthy habits at a young age. Your child will learn proper form, breathing, sets, reps and technique. Summer break is over and it's important to get your child into habits that will benefit them in life. Sign your child up now! reasons to send your child to fitness boot camp
1. Teens who exercise are more likely to keep exercising into adulthood. We can instill healthy habits now so it's easier to maintain them when they are on their own. They will know proper exercise form, understand the importance of stretching, proper rest, sleep and be introduced to exercises that can easily be practiced from the comfort of their own home during the week.
2. Helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. They are going to sweat so good, we have towels at the studio for them to use, we have a water fountain but feel free to bring any water or sports drinks you feel will help maintain their proper hydration levels.
3. Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints. They will be more energetic, peaceful and less irritated.
4. Exercise improves the quantity, quality of sleep and they are more vibrant during the day.
5. Exercise promotes improved school attendance, reduces sick days and enhances academic performance. It helps stay mentally sharp, improves memory and other cognitive functions.
6. Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills including sportsmanship, trust, team work, leadership, confidence and discipline.
7. You child will have greater self-esteem, confidence, feel great, look their best and have a better self-image. This helps them enjoy life to the fullest.
8. Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays development of
many chronic diseases (eg. Heart disease , diabetes, obesity , and hypertension)
and promotes health
9. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
10. Bootcamp for tweens improves agility, balance, speed, coordination, strength, cardio, stamina, endurance and more.
Your child will love the boot camp program at Enhance Fitness Studio and it will introduce them to multiple exercises. Bootcamp instructor Noah Gutierrez will lead this class, who currently runs the after school martial arts program at Chicago Public Schools since 2012 and currently runs the Youth Enhance Sports Performance program at Enhance Fitness Studio. If you have any questions you can email Noahg76@gmail.com or call 773-957-8040 (please leave voicemail if no answer, sometimes i'm running a class) Thanks and keep having a healthy day!