15 Amazingly Tasty & Healthy Smoothies
15 healthy smoothies that you can add to your diet to:
- increase and sustain long lasting energy
- increase nutrient intake
- add as a meal replacement
Why are smoothies healthy?
The biggest benefit of smoothies is, if done correctly, it is a complete meal full of pure nutritional benefits that pack a ton of energy with very little calories. Most people don’t get their daily recommended allowance of fruits and vegetables, and truthfully, I sure the hell don’t if I don’t have a smoothie. So the question is, do you? According to the American Heart Association, adults should be getting 4 – 5 servings of fruits and 4 – 5 servings of vegetables per day. This means you should be getting a total of 8 – 10 servings of fruits and vegetables. That means for each meal you eat, more then half your plate should consist of fruits and vegetables.
Getting your daily recommended allowance helps improve:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Curb hunger and improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Energy levels so you don’t have to rely on stimulants like caffeine
- Ph levels keeping your body well hydrated..........