Nick Thandabouth is an International Sports Science Association (ISSA) personal trainer that focuses on youth soccer strength and conditioning. While at Rich South, Nick was an All State soccer player whose passion for the game has led to twenty years of personal and team coaching. Nick has worked with soccer players ranging from beginners to rising high school stars to professional players looking to refine their edge.
- Played at Rich South High School (Park Forest, IL) and was named to the All-Conference teams in the SICA Conference his last three years (1984 -1987)
- Also while playing at Rich South High School he was an Illinois All-State Player in 1986 and 1987
- Played collegiate soccer from 1988 – 1992 at Western Illinois (Macolm, IL) and was named to the All-Conference teams in 1991 and 1992. Graduated with a degree in economics in 1993
- 20 plus years of coaching soccer players ranging from novice players just learning the game, to rising high school stars looking to advance their career, to professional players looking to keep their edge.
- International Sports Science Association (ISSA) certified personal trainer (2006)