At Enhance Fitness Studio you will find other successful fitness, health, and wellness practitioners that utilize EFS and call it home. One of EFS’s goals is to find the best practitioners in the area that have mastered their craft to help build a strong, fit, and rewarding community. Here is a list of some industry leaders that call EFS home:
- Joey Anne Penachio – owner of Vita Sana Pilates and PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) certified, Joey’s Pilates room is equipped to teach mat, reformer, spring wall, and cadillac Pilates.
- Christy Williams – an experienced ACE Certified Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor since 2004. Christy is the founder of, Spring Fitness, LLC, a professional personal training provider, which specializes in in-home one-on-one training as well as individuals, small groups, and boot camp classes at Enhance Fitness Studio.
- Nick Thandabouth (bio) – an International Sports Science Association (ISSA) personal trainer that focuses on youth soccer strength and conditioning.
- Noah Gutierrez – owner of Enhance Fitness Studio & I Noah Training Program, LLC and a Mixed Martial Arts (mma), self defense, and boxing instructor that fuses combat and fitness training in his practice for all levels.
- Mike Padua, Jr. – with over 16 years of experience of personal training, Mike teaches the early group fitness classes at EFS and offers in-home and at studio personal training for youth athletes to average Joes. click here.
- Cristen Grajeda - with over 20 years of Teaching experience, Cristen teaches Torch 2.0. upperbody Monday nights 6:30pm and is in rotation for STRONG Bootcamp Saturdays 7am. Her certifications include Integrative wellness and life coach, personal trainer, powerlifting coach, crossfit L1 coach, nutrition specialist, exercise safety association star America trainer, Group exercise instructor & Ballroom/Latin dance instructor.
- Zach Tomanovich - with extensive experience in strength based programs, Zach has a Bachelors degree in exercise science from Elmhurst college. He is currently pursuing his doctorate in Physical Therapy at Northwestern. He is scheduled to graduate in April 2018, I enjoys running sports performance, strength building and weight loss programs.
If you are in the fitness industry and interested in training at EFS, click here.