At Enhance Fitness Studio you will find other successful fitness, health, and wellness practitioners that utilize EFS and call it home. One of EFS’s goals is to find the best practitioners in the area that have mastered their craft to help build a strong, fit, and rewarding community. Here is a list of some industry leaders that call EFS home:
- Joey Anne Penachio – owner of Vita Sana Pilates and PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) certified, Joey’s Pilates room is equipped to teach mat, reformer, spring wall, and cadillac Pilates.
- Christy Williams – an experienced ACE Certified Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor since 2004. Christy is the founder of, Spring Fitness, LLC, a professional personal training provider, which specializes in in-home one-on-one training as well as individuals, small groups, and boot camp classes at Enhance Fitness Studio.
- Nick Thandabouth (bio) – an International Sports Science Association (ISSA) personal trainer that focuses on youth soccer strength and conditioning.
- Noah Gutierrez – owner of I Noah Training Program, LLC and a Mixed Martial Arts (mma), self defense, and boxing instructor that fuses combat and fitness training in his practice for all levels.
- At Ease Wellness Center – offers several types of massage therapy/bodywork techniques. To learn more or schedule an appointment, click here.
- Sam Brock – owner and head instructor of B3 Mixed Martial Arts. Sam focuses on sport cage fighting, one on one personal training, and more, click here to learn more about Sam’s methodology and for more information.
If you are in the fitness industry and interested in training at EFS, click here.