Your goal is our goal! Your passion is our passion and EFS can help you along the way…HOW?
- Understand each client’s personal fitness goals and develop scientifically proven workout regimens that deliver exceptional results
- Educate members on the importance of daily physical fitness, nutrition and health so they can lead happier, longer lives
- Eliminate exercise boredom and plateaus by making sure that every workout routine is different
- Provide world class equipment that moves with your body’s true motion
- Create a supportive, fun atmosphere with trainers who are dedicated to helping you meet your fitness goals
Fitness For Everyone!
The Total Body Workout Group Fitness Classes – group fitness classes such as Boot Camp, STRONG Boot Camp, and Hard Core offered 6 days a week and provides over 40 classes a month. These classes are meant to challenge, burn calories, and motivate you for more. Click Here for more info.
Personal Training – 30 to 60 minute one on one fitness sessions sold in single sessions, packages of five, ten, and even twenty sessions. At EFS, we train youth to adult. Click Here for more info
Semi-Private Personal Training – This is personal training in a small group setting of 3 – 8 participants. We offer a variety of Sports Performance classes throughout the year for youth athletes between the ages 8 – 18 years old to help provide proper exercise techniques for youth in all sports to help them get faster, stronger, more agile, and decrease the risk of injuries. Click Here for more info. We also offer a variety of adult classes (18 years of age and up) for adults looking for a small class structure with more focus vs large group fitness classes. Click Here for more info.